Marijuana is a magic drug; over six months ago, the story of Marijuana ran towards Thai people whether you are a politician, doctor, educator, researcher, community enterprise, farmer, etc., especially with cancer patients waiting to die or diabetes who need to increase their medication day by day. Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, multiple sclerosis, Including anxiety (Generalized Anxiety), skin diseases such as psoriasis dermatitis. Including skin cancer, these diseases the Ministry of Public Health uses the term “A disease that cannabis extracts should be useful in controlling the symptoms of the disease” comes with a new term instead of “Phee-Tell” with the term “Evidence-Based Medicine,” a clinical practice based on reliable research. Clinical experience from experts, including patient expectations and the value to be received.
Cannabis is a herbaceous plant, 120-150 cm tall in Central Asia, in the Cannabaceae family; in English, it is called cbd öl, Hemp, Marijuana. It is a plant with separate male and female plants. Medicinal substances include cannabinoids (Cannabinoids). There are more than 100 drugs; the most important is Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC: Tetrahydrocannabinol), which is abundant in the tops of cannabis flowers. It is a substance that has a stimulating effect on the nervous system. Therefore should be used with caution.
Those interested in Marijuana and hemp should start with the names, which is confusing both Thai and English names. Due to its continuation of beneficial substances, cannabis is commonly referred to by Thais as Cannabis, which is a collective name. of the correct cannabis group. If referring to cannabis, use Marijuana as it has different medicinal properties. Hemp is popularly called Hemp (Hemp), which is similar and different. In addition, it is worth knowing that the current Thai law combines Marijuana and hemp into the same group of medicinal plants.
To put it simply, Marijuana and hemp go hand in hand like egg whites and yolks. They support each other. Marijuana is low in a substance known as CBD but high in THC that, causes euphoria (intoxication). Hemp is high in CBD and low in THC. It also helps in reducing euphoria.
Let’s see that in the medical field, hemp and hemp. What are the practical benefits? Articles from Infographic Thailand.
- The substances found in cannabis are Cannabinol, Cannabidiol, Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), and cbd öl such as Cannabichromenic Acid, Linolledie Acid, Lecithin, Oil, Protein, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Choline, etc.
- The sap from the female inflorescence contains several drugs, such as Tetrahydrocannabinol.
- A group of scientists brought THC to a clinical trial. It is used to treat many symptoms, such as reducing pain, reducing muscle spasms and spasms. Bladder disease symptoms Parkinson’s disease, epilepsy, Alzheimer’s disease The treatment response was in a good direction.
- Cannabinol has a psychedelic effect. inhibit platelet aggregation
- Cannabinol has an analgesic effect. It was found that men who smoked 8-20 cannabis cigarettes a day for four weeks had reduced sperm count.
- Alcoholic cannabis seeds and then used to separate the substance from the alcohol again will obtain a substance that looks like a sticky substance similar to royal jelly. When injected into the small intestine of an anesthetized cat at a dose of 2 g/kg of body weight, half an hour after the injection, blood pressure will drop.
- halfway from ordinary but has an average breathing level no change.
- In laboratory experiments, cbd öl effectively treats intestinal lesions caused by Crohn’s disease inflammation. Due to its ability to absorb free radicals that are harmful to cells, cannabidiol slows down the activity of microglia immune cells. That may be stimulated by too many free radicals and cause more inflammation. This test takes place in the brain and the eye due to intraocular testing, so it may also lead to its us.